Though I don’t tend to drink coffee very much these days (maybe once a month) I was very excited to try the new powder from Garden of Life Raw: Protein with Marley Coffee.
Marley Coffee, led by Bob Marley’s son, Rohan, is a “sustainably grown, ethically farmed and artisan-roasted coffee company.” Marley Coffee “strives to support communities and the environment through organic, sustainable and ethical practices.” That sounds good to me :D
(pretty much just me explaining how much I love love love Garden of Life :D)
But to summarize:
- Vegan (dairy and lactose free)
- Certified USDA organic
- Gluten free, soy free, with no artificial sweeteners, flavors, fillers, or preservatives
- Non-GMO verified
- Excellent source of protein (17 grams) from 13 raw & organic sprouts = 3.8 grams of branched chain amino acids to help build and repair muscle
- Contains Vitamin Code vitamins A, D, E, and K (no B12 Marley Coffee blend)
- Live probiotics and enzymes to aid in digestion
- Only 90 calories per 23 grams serving
This recipe was originally posted by me on MeatFreeAthlete.com
Banana Split Sundae Smoothie
1 cup unsweetened original almond milk
2 teaspoons agave
1 medium frozen banana
1/3 cup frozen strawberries (about 5 medium)
1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Protein with Marley Coffee
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla
Blend all together in a high speed blender until smooth and creamy. Pour into a glass or mug and enjoy post or pre workout (:
Garden of Life Raw Fit High Protein For Weight Loss Giveaway ENDS TOMORROW!!
Visit the original blog post [[ CLICK HERE ]] for rules and how to enter!!